Facilities

Home  /  Facilities

Facilities

TOTAI CITRUS has in it own cold chambers, storage capacity of 1800t.

The TOTAI CITRUS industrial plant is located within the same area of ​​planting and harvesting and allocates 5% of its production of fresh fruit to the domestic market and the remaining 95% to international markets.

TOTAI CITRUS has a modern packing line with selection, electronic calibration and a size-by-image sorting machine, which allows us to guarantee the standards according to the needs of each client.

To obtain the products derived from the lemon, Totai Citrus has installed the appropriate technology in each of the processes, from the fruit reception tray, extraction and centrifugation zone of essential oils, grinding and juice concentrate, washed, dehydrated and packed in the shell.

Get in touch


Send us your questions or concerns and we will contact you as soon as possible with the information you need.


Central Office

Parque Industrial PI 34, Santa Cruz, Bolivia

+591 3 347 4676

+591 3 347 4678

mzamora@totaicitrus.com

jbartels@totaicitrus.com

Monday to Friday

8:00 - 12:00 & 14:00 - 18:00

Top