Nursery & Harvest

Home  /  Nursery & Harvest

Nursery & Harvest

The quality of the fruit trees is guaranteed by the selection of the seeds that are planted in our own nurseries through techniques oriented towards integrated production.

TOTAI CITRUS produces seven varieties destined for standing and five varieties destined for the crown, after a process of hybrid formation in isolated and controlled nurseries.

The seedlings are moved to the field so that once their development is complete, the plant delivers an average of 150kg per year divided into 2 harvest 70% between the months of January and July and the remaining 30% between the months of August and December.

Get in touch


Send us your questions or concerns and we will contact you as soon as possible with the information you need.


Central Office

Parque Industrial PI 34, Santa Cruz, Bolivia

+591 3 347 4676

+591 3 347 4678

sales@totaicitrus.com

Monday to Friday

8:00 - 12:00 & 14:00 - 18:00

Top