Quality

Home  /  Quality

Quality

Totai Citrus, operates its own laboratory, strictly abided by international standards of quality, supported by last generation equipment and certified by TUV in order to maintain, control and continually analyze the quality of our products.

TOTAI CITRUS is fully committed to the environment, in both agricultural and industrial production, and takes out exhaustive controls in the management of plantings and harvesting, through the processes of pre-selection and selection of the fruit, with the specific processes for each one of our products.

We work under parameters framed in the ISO FSSC 22000, SGF, Kosher and Global GAP accreditations; therefore, we are already exporting to Germany, England Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Russia, India, China, Argentina, Uruguay, Brazil, USA and many other markets.

Get in touch


Send us your questions or concerns and we will contact you as soon as possible with the information you need.


Central Office

Parque Industrial PI 34, Santa Cruz, Bolivia

+591 3 347 4676

+591 3 347 4678

mzamora@totaicitrus.com

jbartels@totaicitrus.com

Monday to Friday

8:00 - 12:00 & 14:00 - 18:00

We take care of the

ENVIRONMENT

 

Sixty percent (60%) of Totai Citrus’s farm is made up of virgin forests for the preservation of nature, and the remaining forty percent (40%) is for the cultivation and industrialization of lemon and its derivatives.


Thanks to our fruits cultivated with dedication and technology, to our process infrastructure and to our professional team, Totai Citrus has the pleasure of offering to the world 100% Bolivian products of excellent quality that represent our passion and experience for the products of Nature; Lemon, from the ground to your table.

Top